The d.i.i. creation process – energetic inventory developments
1. Location & object analysis
Quick identification of value creation potential through digital market research. This allows the integrated analysis of rental and purchase prices
2. Object purchase
The properties that are purchased as part of the strategy have rents that are 20-35% below the market reference rent
The d.i.i. renovation standard ensures the increase in energy standards .
4. Reduction of additional costs
affordable even after the modernization .
– The total rent remains affordable even after the modernization
– Increased attractiveness of the apartments, which are easier to rent due to low additional costs
– By creating affordable housing with a balanced mix of tenants, tendencies towards socio-spatial segregation are avoided
– Satisfied tenants and lower fluctuation
– Sustainable neighborhood development
– Energy consumption decreases, which reduces environmental impact
– The energy efficiency class of the buildings improves, which means a higher sales factor can be achieved
5. Value creation
The d.i.i. successfully leverages potential in all managed objects.