The building is founded on a strip foundation. In addition to tenant cellars, the basement also has a fiber optic cable connection and the electricity meter. The small distribution boards for the individual residential units, which are equipped with RCDs, are located in the individual apartments. The house connections for electricity and drinking water are laid in the basement of the house. Hot water is supplied decentrally via gas heating systems in the individual apartments.
According to information from the monument protection agency, the building was built in 1902. The stucco facades facing the streets “von-Sparr-Str.” and “Hacketäuerstraße” include pilaster strips, stuccoed heads in the eaves area and cartouches above the windows. The rear facade consists of plastered masonry. The roof is covered with brown clay tiles.